Pages

Sunday 24 November 2013

Sylveon ~ Pokemon x and y

Please allow me to geek out for a moment here. I'm super in love with my 3ds and Pokemon always holds a place in my heart (mainly for nostalgia reasons). Honestly, if it hadn't been part of my childhood I don't think I'd love it so much now because it's essentially making animals fight until they're so weak they faint in order to "be the very best".
This blog post became a little dark too a little too quickly.... Moving forward, I love the new game. The graphics, art style, game play and customization. I could go on but really it's amazing. I'm especially loving all the first gen Pokemon that frequently appear in the game. I must say a Pokemon I fell in love with is one I evolved only last night.

Sylveon!
Yes after hours of gamplay, finding Eevee, capturing him and playing with him endlessly I finally had Sylveon. Not only is this one of the most cutest, beautiful Pokemon yet but so powerful. I'm in love with the new fairy type. 
Even if Pokemon isn't your thing, one must admit this is a really cool design. I just felt like making a little geeky blog post as I haven't done one in a while.
Don't forget to leave a comment and follow on google+

No comments:

Post a Comment