Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

My very first post

Hello and welcome to my blog! This is my first personal styled one. This is basically a diary for my hobbies which include photography, design, fashion, beauty, playing computer games, animation and many other things. 
That's me. Naturally long, ginger hair and blue eyes. I study Media Design, specializing in post production and special effects (all those fancy computer things.) I have just pimped out this blog, any feedback is appreciated!
I'm currently going through a 90's nostalgia phase, watching Pokemon, old school episodes of  Hey Arnold and all the old Disney films I grew up on. Something else you should know about me? I'm Catwoman.

I went to Weta Cave with my boyfriend yesterday as we're currently on break. Here's some photographs we took.

 


Thanks for reading. Please comment and let me know what you think! Any advice for a new blogger? I really hope to connect with new people through this blog. 



Instagram
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment